You will be part of the Engineering team and contribute to deploying state of the art models and creating a robust back end infrastructure.
Help in developing features for our web backend. Feature categories include:
- Database Networking (CRUD operations)
- Authentication via Credentials (Username / Password, API Keys, Tokens, etc)
- Compliance with Security Standards (Preventing SQL Injection, Hashing Appropriately, etc)
- Data validation and verification prior to feeding the machine learning models
Help in tenant-specific configuration of documentation and features. This includes:
- Personalizing the generated Swagger UI to tenants depending on their use cases
- Modifying features of the backend via tenant flags
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Web Backend: Python w/ microframeworks (Flask, FastAPI)
- Machine Learning Framework: PyTorch
- Cloud Provider: Google Cloud Platform
- Version Control Provider: GitLab
- B.S. in Computer Science or other quantitative fields with 3+ years developing production quality code.
- Experience with deploying 1 or more production applications in a cloud environment such as GCP or AWS.
- Experience developing scalable REST API’s communicating with compute-intensive applications and backed by relational databases.
- Extensive experience with both one statically typed and one dynamically typed programming language.
- Experience with the deployment lifecycle of web applications (version control, building, testing, containerization, environment configuration).
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment within cross-functional teams.
- Passion for using cutting-edge AI-driven technologies to improve people’s well-being.
- Experience with deploying PyTorch models into compute and latency-constrained production environments.
- Experience with multithreading and/or asynchronous programming in Python or Go.
At Kintsugi, we believe that mental health is just as important as physical health. We exist to ensure that everyone who needs mental healthcare has access to the right care at the right time.
About The Team
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.