You will be part of the Machine Learning (ML) team and contribute to building robust, production-ready models. You will leverage our extensive speech dataset while experimenting with a multitude of deep-learning architectures to explore state-of-the-art speech analysis methods to solve a variety of classification and regression tasks. Working alongside our cloud engineering team, you will help deploy these models and ensure they stay performant in a wide range of customer-facing applications.
Kintsugi offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work. The expected base salary for this position will range from $150K-$210K. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
- Design and implement ML models to predict signs of anxiety and depression from speech in a reproducible fashion
- Integrate with our fast paced and highly collaborative engineering and research teams to drive model compute and metric performance improvements
- Identify, evaluate and implement technologies to track and improve performance and reliability of our ML systems
- Identify sources of bias in our ML models and implement methods to ensure equitable performance
- Work with our cloud team to define requirements for production model deployment while balancing compute costs and model performance
- M.S./Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent or B.S. with 5+ years of experience in building production-grade machine learning models in industry and/or academic research settings
- Strong programming skills in python with extensive experience with the scientific and deep-learning stack (numpy, pandas, numba, torch, tensorflow, jupyter)
- Background in speech processing or audio classification
- A proven track record of building end-to-end neural network models and presenting results to colleagues
- Experience optimizing the compute performance of models for production
- Ambitious team player with strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience implementing and experimenting with cutting-edge ML techniques from the literature
- Experience with experiment tracking and reproducibility tools (MLFlow, WandB, DataBricks, etc)
- Experience working in a cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc)
- Recent publication(s) in peer-reviewed AI journals
At Kintsugi, we believe that mental health is just as important as physical health. We exist to ensure that everyone who needs mental healthcare has access to the right care at the right time.
About The Team
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.