As Kintsugi’s Marketing Intern, you will help us tell the Kintsugi story to external stakeholders. You are both a storyteller and a marketer. You focus intensely on the intended audience for all of your communication and can create messaging appropriate for the intended audience. You are a “do-er” and will also create the collateral for your communication. You are data-driven and responsive to feedback. Reporting to Kintsugi’s Marketing Director, the Marketing Intern will also work closely with the Product and Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to intern with a high growth deep-tech and health tech startup at an inflection point.
- Tell the Kintsugi story to external groups through social media
- Manage Kintsugi social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Manage and contribute to the company blog
- Use data to understand the types of external-facing content that are the most effective
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative, analytical, and self-motivated
- Experienced writer, storyteller
- Ability to spend at least 15 hours /week
- Previous experience with healthcare or mental healthcare or health tech industry
- Experience building a website
- Photography, illustration, or design portfolio a plus
At Kintsugi, we believe that mental health is just as important as physical health. We exist to ensure that everyone who needs mental healthcare has access to the right care at the right time.
About The Team
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.