As part of the Product team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to shape scaling access to mental healthcare through sound. Working directly with the leadership teams across Sales, Marketing, Design, R&D, Engineering, Customer Success, and Regulatory teams, you will execute on the vision and roadmap to bring Kintsugi’s Voice API to scale . You will have a deep understanding in how to build AI/ML enterprise-ready software, create quality UX for patients and clients, facilitate incorporating iterative client feedback, and write appropriately scoped and detailed PRDs for software integrations across a healthcare stack. This candidate should be technical and have fluency in healthcare integrations that are primarily back-end.
- Ability to conduct and synthesize client & patient interviews and Product Advisory Board feedback (C-Suites across Fortune 50) into roadmap and requirements for engineering
- Own and lead Product Roadmap, FDA regulated and non-clinical applications, and partner across Kintsugi functions for strategic alignment
- Develop product milestones, lead sprints, and write PRDs
- 7+ years of Product Management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- B.S. Computer Science or working equivalence
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experienced in ambitious product launches in technically challenging environments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, client-engagement experience
- Startup experience and/or AI/ML experience
- User research and interviewing skills, leading Product Advisories
- Experience driving adoption of ML-powered APIs and backend services
At Kintsugi, we believe that mental health is just as important as physical health. We exist to ensure that everyone who needs mental healthcare has access to the right care at the right time.
About The Team
*Kintsugi proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion.**Please note: Kintsugi does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Kintsugi employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.